Τετάρτη 20 Ιανουαρίου 2010

H 67η Ετήσια Απονομή ''Χρυσές Σφαίρες'' και η CHANEL


Celebrity Makeup Artists reveal their secrets for the makeup looks worn by Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Garner and January Jones at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. 


 
January Jones / Makeup Artist Rachel Goodwin

Beauty Inspiration:
"January's Golden Globes makeup was all about taking a fresh approach to the classic red lip.”

Beauty Tip:
"I used Le Blanc de CHANEL under her base to create luminous 'glowing from the inside' porcelain skin, then treated her lips with CHANEL Hydramax + Active Lip Treatment before applying CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Paris - a gorgeous garnet red from a new lipstick line launching in March. I painted the finest black line on her upper lid with CHANEL Automatic Liquid Eyeliner in Noir and shaded under her eyes with CHANEL Intense Eye Pencil in Graphite in the outer corners. I finished her look by layering lots of different false eyelashes then added Exceptionnel de CHANEL Noir Obscur Mascara over the top for an intense black lash line."
  

Cameron Diaz / Makeup Artist Robin Fredriksz

Beauty Inspiration:
"I wanted to blend my old Hollywood inspiration from the dress with the sunny California girl that is Cameron. So I paired the classic CHANEL red mouth with the golden sunny California eye.”

Beauty Tip:
"I used the gold shadow from the CHANEL Quadra Eye Shadow in Mystic Eyes in the outer corner of Cameron’s lids and crease, and then I used the darker peach and gold mixed together from CHANEL Quadra Eye Shadow Quad in Demure on her lids. I lined her eye with CHANEL Precision Eye Definer in Khaki Dore, and finished with CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir. On her lips she wore CHANEL Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon.”
  

Kate Hudson / Makeup Artist Leslie Lopez

Beauty Inspiration:
"Golden Globes makeup is all about the dress. When I saw Kate in her gorgeous white dress, I knew we had to go for a clean, sophisticated, pretty look - very Grace Kelly."

Beauty Tip:
"I prepped Kate's skin with CHANEL Sublimage Fluid before applying her base, L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N-3. In the crease of her eyes I used the grey shade from the CHANEL Quadra Eye Shadow in Blue Celestes. I applied the lightest silvery white shade under the brow bone, as well as under the lash line. The inside of her eyes were lined with Almay black eye pencil, and I finished the eyes with CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir. Finally, on her lips I used CHANEL Aqualumiere Sheer Colour Lipshine in Malta, a sheer subtle peach shade."
  

Sandra Bullock / Makeup Artist Angela Levin

Beauty Inspiration:
"When I walked into Sandra's room, I saw that she was in an incredibly relaxed, happy and free spirited mood. I wanted her makeup to reflect her serene state of mind!"

Beauty Tip:
"I prepped Sandra's skin with CHANEL Hydramax + Active Cream. Her eyes were a mixture of CHANEL shadows - Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Orient-Express, and Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Trace. I then lined the eyes with CHANEL Long Lasting Eyeliner in Violine, a deep, soft purple shade. On her cheeks, I used CHANEL Tweed Blush Duo in Tweed Rose. Finally, on her lips she wore CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Beige Felin.

 

Jennifer Garner / Makeup Artist Kate Lee

Beauty Inspiration:
"Jen’s dress was a perfect nude colour, and the beads were pink and silvery. The overall look was champagne and beige. With her pale skin and dark hair, it was my job to bring colour and radiance to the silhouette because everything else was quite monochromatic. I saw it as an excuse to break out the perfect lip shade.”

Beauty Tip:
“I prepped the skin with CHANEL Hydramax + Active Serum and then CHANEL Sublimage Fluid Moisturizer, which leaves a velvety texture on the skin. On Jen’s eyes I used CHANEL Quadra Eye Shadow in Kaska Beige. I liner her lids with CHANEL Long Lasting Eyeliner in Espresso, smudged it out, and used the dark burgundy shade from the quad along the lash line. I then used my favourite colour in the world, the beigey-taupey-lilac shade in the quad, in the socket line. I feathered it along the lash line as well, to blend the chocolate brown liner. I curled the lashes, an applied one coat of CHANEL Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Noir. [...] Finally, on the lips I used CHANEL Rouge Coco in Rouge Orage. I chose this shade because it has amazing staying power and incredible hydrating properties. It’s an intense rosey colour with a bronze shimmer – perfect or Jen’s full lips.”


 

Nicole Kidman / Makeup Artist Angela Levin

Beauty Inspiration:
"Nicole is a true Hollywood movie star - and I knew I wanted to go with an old Hollywood look. Somewhere along the way, I decided to kick it up a bit and make her eyes more sexy and sultry."

Beauty Tip:
"To prepare Nicole's skin, I used CHANEL Sublimage Cream all over her face and neck, and CHANEL Sublimage Eye Cream under the eyes. Her eyes were a combination of CHANEL Soft Touch Eyeshadows - in Jungle, Bois Bleu, and Le Bronze. I gave her a slightly dramatic look with two coats of CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir. On Nicole's cheeks I used the perfect coraly pink blush, CHANEL Powder Blush in In Love. On her lips she wore CHANEL Rouge Allure Laque in Santal."





By: Facebook, page: CHANEL


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου